Confused About the EFT Set-Up?
Newcomers to EFT often get hung up on what to say in the EFT setup phrase. They wonder if they’re saying the perfect words. In classic EFT, the ending of the phrase is … I deeply and completely accept myself. Sometimes people will say, “But I don’t accept myself.” In these cases, be flexible in finding a phase that resonates and works for you. Andrew Wilkie has some excellent recommendations in this article.
10 Ways To End Your EFT Tapping Set-Up Phrase
By Andrew Wilkie
Want to jumpstart your EFT set-up phrase? The standard ending is.
I deeply and completely accept myself.
I deeply and profoundly accept myself.
There is a slight 3rd variation which is: I love and accept myself even though I have this_______________." I tend not to use it. As it starts off the set-up phrase.
My standard EFT Setup phrase is:
Even though I have this _____________ . I deeply and completely, love, forgive and accept myself.
Why Would You Want Other Endings?
Often somebody using eft, can’t say out loud or to themselves, “I deeply and completely accept myself.” This in itself needs some EFT tapping. Yet, that’s for another post. My favourite 10 set-up endings, which I most regularly use are:
- I choose to forgive myself for holding onto this and I choose to forgive those others that may have contributed to this in any way, shape or form.
- I choose to be more open about this in the very near future.
- I accept all of me anyway.
- I am still a good person.
- I deeply and completely accept myself somehow.
- Even though I don’t accept myself there are parts of me that I accept.
- I am open to believing that making healthy changes can be surprisingly easy.
- I’m open to letting go of this now.
- I choose to be open to the possibility of being free of this X.
- I totally love, accept, and forgive myself.
From here you have so many ways and options to end your EFT setup phrase. How are you going to end your set-up phrase?
© 2009 Andrew Wilkie. All rights reserved. You can find Andrew’s original article here.
Andrew Wilkie travels the world, works with his laptop and helps people change their lives with their finger tips. You can find out more about Andrew and get a free EFT Tapping Guide at his Website: www.EFTMagic.com.