Other than Gary Craig’s EFT Manual, this book has probably sold more copies than any other EFT book. Now available in paperback, Kindle and Nook editions, Freedom at Your Fingertips: Get Rapid Physical and Emotional Relief with the Breakthrough System of Tapping is available in many countries internationally.
The book is the ultimate question and answer guidebook for using EFT to feel more energized and alive. Rated five stars on Amazon, what has made the book so popular is the scope of information on EFT and because the book was co-authored by 20 World-Class EFT practitioners, including several EFT Founding Masters.
The book offers 19 topics areas, over 300 examples of specific EFT setup phrases and 50 real life cases stories of proven results for ways to use EFT to overcome some of the most common emotional and physical issues.
*** Book Chapters ***
- THE BASICS OF EFT: A breakthrough system for rapid physical and emotional relief * By Ron Ball
- ABUNDANCE & PROSPERITY: Changing beliefs and feelings to attract what you want in life * By Carol Look
- ADDICTIONS: Integrating EFT into treatments for substance or behavior dependency * By Loretta Sparks
- ALLEVIATING ANXIETY: Erasing uneasy, apprehensive feelings * By Lindsay Kenny
- BLOCKAGES & OBSTACLES: Breaking through to peak performance * By Maryam Webster
- CHILDREN & TEENS: Using magic fingers to energize youngsters * By Jan Yordy
- FEARS & PHOBIAS: Taming our overpowering fears * By Mary Stafford
- HAPPINESS: The ultimate success * By Brad Yates
- HEALTH: Exploring the mind/body connection * Dr. Alexander R. Lees
- PAIN MANAGEMENT: Relieving physical and emotional pain * By Gwenn Bonnell
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Developing a more positive relationship with your Self * By Carol Tuttle
- PROCRASTINATION: Moving beyond excuses and smoke screens * By Gloria Arenson
- RELATIONSHIPS: Crossing the feelings barrier to successful personal and business relationships * By Paul & Layne Cutright
- SEXUALITY: Healing past issues, creating greater communication and intimacy * By Rebecca Marina
- SPEAKING & STAGE FRIGHT: Releasing the performance jitters and butterflies * By Angela Treat Lyon
- SPIRITUAL GROWTH: The inner path to emotional freedom and a thriving life * By Rick Wilkes
- SPORTS PERFORMANCE: From healing injuries to improving your game * By Stacey Vornbrock
- STRESS: Preventing damage from overload and burnout * By Ron Ball
- TRAVEL: What to do when… leavin’ on a jet plane * By Betty Moore-Hafter
- WEIGHT LOSS: Removing self-sabotage from the weight loss equation * By Carol Solomon
As mentioned, in addition to the English language paperback edition, the book is also available in DRM-free electronic editions for the Kindle and Nook reading devices. That means our ebooks are lendable, and they’re not locked to any one device. That’s important to know when buying ebooks.