Almost three years ago on March 12-14, 2005, I attended Gary Craig’s “Mastering EFT” 3-day workshop in Southern California. The workshop dealt with using EFT with people with serious issues or illnesses. This included Multiple System Atrophy, Neuropathy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Muscular Dystrophy, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, spinal problems and other illnesses. The purpose was to aim EFT at the emotional causes of serious diseases. At the workshop, Lars Mygind, from Denmark mentioned Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer and his research on emotions and cancer. The story of Dr. Hamer and German New Medicine is quite fascinating because it correlates to EFT and how unresolved emotional issues contribute to physical and health problems.
From research on 40,000 cases, Dr. Hamer concluded that cancer is caused by an unexpected emotional conflict or shock that catches us completely off guard. Examples include betrayal, separation, divorce, abandonment or loss. Healing can only occur after the conflict is resolved. Dr. Hamer’s “German New Medicine” focuses on identifying and resolving the original shock.
Here are some resources for finding out about Dr. Hamer, German New Medicine, and how the psyche affects the body. The radio interview and videos are well worth listening to and viewing.
- Conscious Living Radio’s interview with Caroline Markolin, Ph.D, German New Medicine about Emotions and Cancer
- Her Website about German New Medicine
- Dr. David Holt talks about German New Medicine in these videos from Dr. Joseph Mercola — German New Medicine- How You Control Your Own Healing and German New Medicine Explains Heart Attacks
- Dr. Holt’s Website Reno Integrative Medicine Center
- The German New Medicine site which claims to be the only official English written source of German New Medicine® on the Internet
Whether or not you believe Dr. Hamer’s information on German New Medicine, the more knowledge you have on traditional and alternative treatments, the more choices you have for staying in good health. Our health is in our hands. It’s the personal responsibility of each of us to be as informed and open to all wellness possibilities as we choose.